|Add To Wishlist|
Simply the best counter-surveillance detector kit on the market today. Recently updated model is now available. This system will actually detect threats automatically. Spy Inc. only sells the latest model of this unit. Don't be fooled into buying an older model, in this case the latest reallyis the greatest.
If you are in need of protecting your sensitive information, and you need to be sure, only the new model of the OSCOR provides automatic and completely reliable data. The OSCOR is true portable counter-surveillance at its best and is a complete eavesdropping detection system that is both portable and user programmable. The OSCOR utilizes a unique microprocessor controlled counter-surveillance system with a custom designed built-in spread spectrum analyzer that can operate automatically by storing all local signals in memory for later review. This counter-surveillance system has been designed to detect every major type of wireless audio and video transmitters including carrier current transmissions and infra-red signals. The OSCOR is also the only counter-surveillance product on the market that can protect your environment 24 hours a day, even while you are away.
- Automatic Threat Correlation. The patented OSCOR correlator provides signal classification by correlating the demodulated audio of a received signal to the ambient noises present in that environment.
- Automatic Signal Scanning and Logging. Only the OSCOR can provide an automatic solution to rapidly logging and classifying all RF signals in your environment. A quick reference guide provides a single chart that completely defines the programming process.
- Sonic ranging and triangulation to pinpoint bug locations. Using the Patented Threat Locating System, a bugging device can be readily found with no destructive searches. The Triangulate and Locate option uses sonic ranging to locate a threatening microphone.
- Detailed signal analysis capabilities. Complete with built-in suite of audio demodulators and IF bandwidth selections. The audio demodulators include FM wideband, FM narrowband, AM wideband, AM narrowband, Sub-carrier, Single Sideband, and IF bandwidths 250 kHz, 15 kHz, and 6 kHz.
- Built-in video monitors display images received on transmitted signals for protection against covert video transmitters. Supported video formats include NTSC, PAL, and SECAM. This feature is not included in the basic unit.
- Built-in automatically switched antenna array. Foldout antenna panel automatically selects the proper antenna with no connections required. Pre-amp provides maximum sensitivity for the proper input. No un-reliable cable connections or mismatched antenna inputs.
- Built-in printer for hard-copy printouts. The OSCOR built-in thermal printer provides a user with the ability to generate printouts of important sweep data.
- Removable Program chip for ease of upgrading software.
- PC Interface and Remote Control of the OSCOR. The OSCOR PC interface software provides the capability to create permanent database profiles of sweep environments, generate professional reports and graphs.
RF System Specifications:
- RF Receiver Type: Quad Conversion Super Heterodyne with 3 phase locked loop synthesizers
- RF Frequency Coverage: 10kHz-3GHz
- Tuning Resolution: 100Hz
- Sensitivity: 0.8V typical with 15kHz Bandwidth (+15dBm MAX)
- Demodulators: AM, FM Wide, FM Narrow. FM SC, SSB/CW
- IF Bandwidth: 250kHz, 15kHz, 6kHz
- Attenuators: 0, -20dB at active whip, Discone, and VLF-MF input
- Dynamic Range: 90dB
- Subcarrier Tuning Range: 15kHz-250kHz
- Antenna Types: Balanced Loop 10kHz-500kHz (35-45kHz Narrow)
- Active Whip: 500kHz-1500MHz
- Discone: 1500MHz-3000MHz
- Infrared Detector: 10kHz-5MHz, 850-1070nM
- AC Carrier Current: 10kHz-5MHz (Balanced Across Power Line)
Control System Specifications:
- 8/16 Bit Microcontroller
- 128 (512K Optional) Static RAM Memory
- Optical Encoder: 128 Pulse/Rev with variable count ratio
- Program Key: 64K Byte ROM
- Display: 128 x 256 Segment Graphics Supertwist LCD
- Printer: 192 Dot Per Line Graphics on 2
Audio System Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Voiceband Filter: 300Hz-3000Hz -18dB/Octave
- AGC Dynamic Range: 60dB
- Output Power: 3W @ 4
- Headphone Output: 0-2V rms @ 220
- Record Output: 50mV rms (with AGC) @ 500
- Remote contact: Normally Open (200mA 32V MAX)
- Balanced Auxiliary Input: 0.5V rms Nominal @ 600
- Reference Audio Input: 1mV - 1V rms @ 3.9K
- Sonic Correlator: 50Hz - 15kHz (Frequency Independent)
- Audio Alarm: 3 Level Programmable Two Tone Ringer
- Squelch: Automatic digital or manual control over full display range
- Headphones: Low acoustic leakage, output limited to 105dBA
Power System Specifications:
- AC Input: 105-130/210-260VAC, 50-60Hz, 24W
- External DC Input: 12-l8VDC, 1A max
- Internal Battery: 12.6V, 2.9 Ah 3 hour operation per charge typical
OSCAR Detector Kit Includes:
- OTL-5000 OSCOR Triangulate and Locate: Utilizes a patented ranging process to triangulate on the location of an eavesdropping device.
- OVM-5000 OSCOR Video Option (Multiple formats): Allows the OSCOR to provide viewing of video signals. Used for detection of covert surveillance cameras. Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM. Includes a video demodulator circuit board that must be installed in the OSCOR main unit and two video monitors that fit inside the OSCOR storage Compartment. Includes OVP-5000.
- OVP-5000 OSCOR Video Patch Cord: Patch cord that allows received video signals to be fed directly into an alternate video monitor or a video recorder. Video output is provided in a standard RCA plug.
- OAR-5000 OSCOR Audio Recorder and Cables: Audio micro-cassette recorder that connects directly into the connector tray to use the OSCOR audio recorder functions.
- OEM-5000 OSCOR Extra Memory (512K): Increases the OSCOR signal storage capability from 7,168 signals to 28,672.
- LPE-5000 Locator Probe Extension Cable: BNC cable that is identical to the locator probe cable. Comes with barrel connector and provides extension for the Locator Probe.
- MIC-5000 Miniature Microphone: Used with the standard OSCOR cables to provide a remote microphone input.
- MPC-5000 OSCOR Multiple Purpose Cable: 12� Cable with 3.5mm male and 3.5mm female connectors. Used to extend Loop Antenna range, OSCOR Telephone Coupler and options MIC-5000.
- MPA-700 Modular Phone Adapter: Provides easy access to telephone conductors for testing. Universal connector works for 2,4,6 and 8 conductor telephone systems.
- CLA-700 Cigarette Lighter Adapter: Provides DC input to power the OSCOR from an automobile cigarette lighter.