|Add To Wishlist|
Only the ORION Non-Linear Junction Evaluator offers the capability to detect virtually any hidden electronic devices on the market today, regardless of whether the device is transmitting, radiating, hard wired, or even not turned on at all! The ORION is truly the latest advancement in Non-linear Junction Detection and evaluation for the ultimate in counter-surveillance applications.
- Minimum Set-up Time, no heavy cables or bulky transceiver units to carry.
- Light weight balanced ergonomic design for ease of use.
- High Transmit power for rapidly searching a large area.
- Circularly Polarized Antenna reduces search time and improves reliability.
- Dual Harmonic with Discrimination Algorithms Minimizes False Alarms.
- Standard type camcorder battery with long use time and quick charge function.
- Wireless Headphones and Graphic Display for simultaneous Audio & Visual Information.
NJE-4000 Recent Advancements:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonic operation includes advanced algorithms for minimizing false alarms as well as listening capability for each harmonic.
- Dynamic power control for locating threats; automatic or manual control (10 mwatt to 1 watt).
- Synthesized transceiver provides frequency stability and agility to automatically search for clean operating frequencies (Frequency range 902-928 MHz for US models and 850 MHz to 1,000 MHz for export models, including Canada).
- Circular, polarized antenna removes risk of missing a threat due to incorrect antenna polarization.
Infrared Headphone Specifications:
- Headphones can be plugged directly into main unit or plugged into the Infrared Receiver.
- Plugging Headphones into the main Unit turns off the IR transmit function on the main unit.
- Plugging Headphones into the IR Audio Receiver automatically turns on the IR Audio Receiver.
- Volume Control is adjusted via the main Unit.
Antenna Polarization Specifiations:
- Circular for both transmit and receiver functions.
- Frequency Bands: 850 - 1005 MHz @ 200 kHz steps. USA: 902.2-927.8 MHz. Foreign models are adjustable between 850 and 1005 MHz.
- Peak Power: 1.4 Watts (Effective Radiated Power including antenna gain and all system losses).
- Power Control: 30 dB range in 2 dB steps. Pulsed to limit average output power to FCC max.
- Frequency Bands: Second (1700-2010 MHz) or third (2550-3015 MHz) harmonic of transmit frequency.
- Sensitivity: -130 dBm for both Harmonics. (see software integration)
- Gain Control: The gain of the unit is enhanced using software integration. Various modes of operation have different integration algorithms for maximum performance. The gain is controlled by setting the level of integration using the SET key.
- Receiver IF BW: 3KHz
- Externally rechargeable standard type battery
- 7.2v camcorder style NiCad
- Run time 1 hour on full charge when operating at full power.
- Dual battery charger with Automatic Operation.
- Universal AC input
- Charging Time: approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on battery vendor
- Sequentially charges both batteries.
- Flashing LED: Charge Pending (Applies to the situation when two batteries are simultaneously placed in the charger)
- Bright LED: Fast Charging
- Dark LED: No Battery or Charge Complete
NOTE: To test for faulty batteries, place a single battery in the charger. If the LED continues to flash and never goes Bright or Dark, then the battery is faulty or expired and it should be discarded.
Shipping weight 15 pounds, Shipping size 21x10x18