Have you ever had the feeling that your being watched or eavesdropped on. This is an issue of particular importance for law enforcement personnel and spies. Sometimes while you're keeping tabs on others you also need to know whether somebody's keeping tabs on you. And its not like you can just ask and expect an honest answer. At those times, this device is can be your best friend.
This wireless camera detector will expose both wired and wireless cameras, dead or alive, on or off, CCD or CMOS, indoor or outdoor. The ultra advanced hand held unit will also let you know about RF bugs and wiretaps in one of three ways: with an alarm, silent LED or silent vibration. Locates bugs on frequencies from 1 MHz to 6500 MHz. Alerts to VHF, UHF and GSM devices. This particular unit also has an internal Li-Ion battery, eliminating the need for pesky store bought batteries. Best of all this unit is geared with the professional in mind. The built in compass will make locating and notating locations of bugs during large building sweeps a breeze. Included with this unit is also a set of earbuds, allowing you to sweep without distracting others.
- Detects Hidden Video Cameras Dead Or Alive!
- Wide Range Sweep For Bugs From 1MHz - 6500MHz.
- Detects Hidden Video Cameras, Dead Or Alive!
- Detects Wired & Wireless Hidden Video Cameras!
- Silent Alert Vibration Mode
- Alarm alert mode
- Silent LED Alert Mode
- Instant auto-detecting function
- Wide Band RF bug detector with working frequency between 1MHz - 6500MHz
- Also sweeps and detects VHF, UHF,GSM bugs.
- Very small light weight and portable size.
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Multi-alarming mode: vibrating, beeping & LED
- Viewfinder combined with flashing LEDs for detecting camera lens
- Detecting frequency range: 1MHz - 6500MHz.
- Laser detecting range of wired cameras (self-shoot): 0.1 - 20 m
- Detecting range of RF device: 0.05 - 10 m (subjected to the transmitting power of the RF device)
- Viewing Lens: IR filtered lens
- Size: 93x47x16mm
- 1 MDSD Detection Device
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 1 Set of earbuds
- 1 Power adapter
- 1 Travel Adapter (charge it anywhere)